Thanksgiving table settings can never be without some darling Thanksgiving centerpieces. Check out this roundup of different centerpieces from easy to DIY, simple to elegant, and colorful to natural.
In this article:
- Lovely Floral Pumpkin Vase
- Decorative Thanksgiving Pumpkins
- Last-Minute Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- Veggie Bounty Table Centerpiece
- DIY Fancy Pumpkins Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Woodland-Inspired Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Natural Succulent Pumpkin Planter Centerpiece
- Simple Thanksgiving Hurricane Vase Centerpiece
- Easy DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Nature and Harvest Colors in a Box Centerpiece
- Charming Boho Gourd Centerpiece
- Fun and Easy Paper Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Adorable Artichokes Thanksgiving Centerpiece Idea
- Soft and Natural Thanksgiving Table Setting
- Warm Fall Colors Thanksgiving Centerpiece Idea
- Harvest-Inspired Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- Colorful Thanksgiving Table Centerpiece Idea
Thanksgiving Centerpieces for Festive Table Settings
Adorable Centerpieces for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving centerpieces are one of my priorities when preparing my table for the holiday get-together. The table just isn’t complete without Thanksgiving centerpieces to light up the room.
A fully decorated table for me, makes the table festive — all the more reasons to be grateful for, plus they help make everything even more appetizing. Amazingly, a homesteader need not spend big bucks on a Thanksgiving centerpiece that makes a statement.
I’ve hunted down this variety of lovely and adorable Thanksgiving centerpieces for inspiration. We sure want to top ourselves year after year!
1. Lovely Floral Pumpkin Vase
One great way to make gorgeous flowers pop is by arranging them inside the fall staple, pumpkin. This floral pumpkin vase will surely make a stunning display on your Thanksgiving table.
2. Decorative Thanksgiving Pumpkins
We all know that half the fun of the harvest season is decorating with the rich reds, browns, and oranges that come with it. But, then there’s no harm in letting your creative juices flow in trying some other hues and finishes for your table.
Grab some pumpkins and make these decorated pumpkins with paint and embellishment.
3. Last-Minute Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Why bother with an intricate centerpiece when this last-minute Thanksgiving centerpiece creates such lovely impact? All you need is a platter, pillar candles, seeded eucalyptus, and pears.
This will surely beat your Thanksgiving rush.
4. Veggie Bounty Table Centerpiece
Your centerpiece idea can also be edible. The jewel tones of this Thanksgiving food centerpiece create an elegant spin on an entertaining table.
Make a food centerpiece for the holidays for no expense at all if you have all you need in your fall garden.
5. DIY Fancy Pumpkins Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Grab some white paint, pumpkins, and start painting, because this DIY pumpkin Thanksgiving centerpiece will set an autumnal mood for your dining table. You had better start planning on growing a pumpkin patch to an endless supply for your autumn holiday needs.
6. Woodland-Inspired Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Before your hydrangeas turn in for winter, enjoy the pretty and dainty blooms in your home decor or in this natural Thanksgiving centerpiece.
Add a rustic charm to the centerpiece by setting it up on a plain wood board. It doesn’t get any quicker, easier, and inexpensive than that.
7. Natural Succulent Pumpkin Planter Centerpiece
Create a living Thanksgiving centerpiece with some beautiful succulents neatly arranged in a pumpkin planter. A homesteader with a green thumb can never pass up on this simple yet satisfying Thanksgiving centerpiece.
8. Simple Thanksgiving Hurricane Vase Centerpiece
Filling hurricane vases with popcorn kernels and candles can make the perfect DIY centerpiece. These Thanksgiving hurricane vases affirm that simplicity is best.
9. Easy DIY Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin Centerpiece
It’s not just the mason jars that you can use for your crafts. Make use of the lids too by making this DIY mason jar lid pumpkin.
A truly beautiful centerpiece for less!
10. Nature and Harvest Colors in a Box Centerpiece
Indeed, a Thanksgiving centerpiece in a box is a neat way to make a table setting. This adorable natural centerpiece has all the elements of a perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece in an organized fashion.
11. Charming Boho Gourd Centerpiece
If you want to have a stylish Thanksgiving table, then make this fabulous centerpiece. This pimp my gourd will surely hit the spot of your Thanksgiving decorations.
12. Fun and Easy Paper Pumpkin Centerpiece
What I love about paper crafts is the endless possibilities of what you can do with them, plus the availability of the material at a low cost. You can make this easy paper pumpkin craft and make it an accessory for your Thanksgiving centerpiece or other autumn holiday decorations.
13. Adorable Artichokes Thanksgiving Centerpiece Idea
Warm fall centerpiece colors are the common color tones in a Thanksgiving centerpiece. I say, why not give a statement with some spring colors of green and purple to make a statement.
With artichokes, your centerpiece will definitely be something to talk about over the meal.
14. Soft and Natural Thanksgiving Table Setting
If you want softer color tones for your table setting, it can be arranged with blue and white pumpkin and gourds. Add in pine cones, acorns, and seeded eucalyptus for texture and contrast.
15. Warm Fall Colors Thanksgiving Centerpiece Idea
Who would have thought that fall leaves or maple branches will make a great centerpiece? Well, a homesteader with a great imagination must have figured this out.
Create this whimsical centerpiece with miniature pumpkins and gourds in a vase with the fall berry twigs.
16. Harvest-Inspired Thanksgiving Centerpieces
I love this corn vase or vase bordered with Indian rainbow corn rather, tied with twine. It doesn’t get any more colonial than that with the warm fall colors of mums, Japanese lanterns, and berries.
17. Colorful Thanksgiving Table Centerpiece Idea
What better way to signify a holiday of thankfulness than with a table rich in color. Pick some late blooming fall blooms like mums and asters with herbs and your fall harvest, then spread them along the center for a merry-looking table landscape.
Watch for the step-by-step guide to creating your own easy Thanksgiving centerpiece in this video by JoyUsGarden:
There you have it, merry-makers! An amazing choice of the most adorable Thanksgiving centerpieces and table settings. Now you can have your pick of the Thanksgiving centerpiece that will fit your table perfectly and boost the festivities. Have a happy and bountiful Thanksgiving day!
What do you think of these Thanksgiving centerpieces? Which one fits your Thanksgiving table? Let me know in the comments section!
- 19 Paleo Recipes to Make This Thanksgiving | Healthy Thanksgiving Ideas
- 19 Creative Thanksgiving Decorations You’ll Wish You’d Thought Of First
- You Know You’re A Farm Girl When… *Now With 20 Signs*
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in April 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.