Need some dehydrator recipes to try this weekend? If you want to do something more than just drying and preserving your fruits and veggies, here it is!
What do you use your dehydrator for? To dehydrate food right? That’s also what I’ve been doing with mine and I have to tell you, it’s not the most efficient way of using it.
You use it to dehydrate food [learn how here] and leave it at that. But what if I tell you that there are so much more you can do with your dehydrator? Interested? Well if you are, here are some dehydrator recipes that are guaranteed to please. You’re welcome!
15 Dehydrator Recipes For Long Lasting Snacks
Something healthy that will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt! See how here.
- Six-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dried foods with no additives or preservatives.
- Makes jerky from meat, poultry, and seafood includes sample packets of jerky spice and cure
- Digital thermostat and timer for precise drying time and temperature choose drying temperatures from 90 to 165 degree f
2. Sun-dried Tomatoes
So many other recipes call for sun-dried tomatoes. Why not make some you can use anytime? See how here.
3. Crispy Green Bean Chips
This is not something I would consider but once you’ve tasted it… See for yourself here.
- Stainless Steel Drying Trays - BPA FREE, durable & hardwearing. No harsh chemicals or contaminants
- Superior horizontal airflow = even & consistent drying. No flavour contamination & no tray rotation!
- Best raw food & jerky dehydrator - Save money plus no added preservatives, flavours or colours
4. Watermelon Candy
Are you gaga for candies? Ditch the processed ones and make your own with this dehydrator recipe.
5. Homemade Snap Pea Chips
You’ll just need four things to make these chips.
6. Homemade Beef Jerky
There are two ways you can make your beef jerky. One of them is with a dehydrator of course! See how here.
- All-Digital Controls & Displays
- Glass Hinged Door for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extraction of Trays
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body. Quiet operation
7. Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Popcorn
Popcorn doesn’t always have to be made with corn, sometimes you can make it with cauliflower.
Want more recipe ideas for your dehydrator? Get more from Homemade Recipes: 15 Things You Can Make With Your Dehydrator This Weekend
8. Veggie Chips
Why not just make one kind of chip when you can make an assortment? Check it out here.
9. 3 Ingredient Fruit Roll-Ups
Pretty and berry fruity! See it here.
- MULTIFUNCTION FOOD DEHYDRATOR: 5 Layers and adjustable thermostat（120-160°F）make a wide variety of food made possible:delicious Beef Jerky,Turkey Jerky, Fish Jerky,Trail Mix, homemade Yogurt,almost all kinds of Fruit like Apple, Banana Chips, dried Soup Mixes, dried Vegetables like Tomatoes, make dried Herbs and Spices,also make Potpourri and dried Flowers for any occasion,etc.
- WORKING SAFELY AND AFFORDABLE: Built-in overheat protection, safe and reliable,This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above,easy cooperate and safe.
- FROSTED DRY LAYERS: Compare to nomal transparent glass,it is more heat-resistant, wear-resistant, not easy to scratch,and Dishwasher Safe.
10. Raw Avocado and Golden Flax Crackers
Crackers that are not your usual crackers? Sign me up! Make some here.
11. Marinated Dried Eggplant
Eggplant bacon! Get the recipe here.
12. Cheezy Kale Crackers
Cheesy crackers can take a toll in your calorie intake. Make it healthier with this healthy recipe.
13. Dehydrator Snack Bar Recipe
Need something to snack on? This snack bar will be perfect.
14. Raw Butternut Squash Cookies
This is something I never imagined I can make with my dehydrator… cookies!
15. Fluffy Raw Vegan Pancakes
Fluffy and delicious! Have it for breakfast with this pancake recipe.
Got room for one more? Check out how you can make a raw red pepper hummus from Megan Elizabeth:
So which one are you going to try today? Let us know below in the comments!
Want More? We’ve got 15 MORE Dehydrator Ideas Right Here.
LIKE this? I’m sure you’ll LOVE:
- How to Dehydrate Foods to Preserve Them
- Refrigerator Pickles | A Homesteading Guide To Pickling
- Apple Pie Recipe Roundup