Make this delicious easy caramel recipe for all your fall holiday dessert recipes! This is the easiest caramel recipe I’ve ever used! Easily a homestead favorite!
Caramel Recipe In 3 Easy Steps
With this giant apple influx, I needed more caramel than I could keep up with for all the fall dessert recipes I’ve been making. This easy caramel recipe has made my life infinitely easier because it’s just 3 easy steps. That’s right! You can learn how to make caramel in 3 easy steps, folks. Just follow this recipe that’s so easy, you’ll be finding excuses to make more caramel desserts during the holiday season!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 stick butter, 4 ounces
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of sea salt
“Well my first time doing jams was a sweet success, I made Raspberry Rhubarb Jalapeño jam, Cinnamon Rhubarb Jam and Strawberry Jam! All foraged from our gardens and the woods! Everything is truly better when you make it and even grow it yourself ♡♡ Most of it will be gifted but I’m definitely keeping a few jars for our home. #happyhomesteading” || Making jams is always a good idea. Glad you got your ingredients straight from your ‘stead! Thanks for the tag 🍓🍓 || 📷: @burchacres
- THICK/LARGE & PREMIUM QUALITY: each pack includes two US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") and One small size 11.5" x 8.5" silicone sheet - extra thick 1.0 mm tear resistant FDA approved silicone mats.
- HEALTHIER - BETTER RESULTS - you will no longer have to use oils or butter when cooking. Baking with our silicon mats is easier and you will get better, tastier results. Silchef silicon baking mats are odourless and they do not absorb flavours, so you won't taste yesterday's dinner in your baked goods.
- NON-STICK / EASILY CLEANED - your days of struggling to bake using parchment paper or sprays will be over, as will your days of cookie scraping. Each silicone baking mat will turn any pan or rack into a nonstick surface instantly. Maintaining and keeping your silicon baking sheets nonstick set is easy. They can be wiped clean with warm, soapy water after use or you can pop them into the dishwasher.
How To Make Caramel Sauce:
Step 1: Melt The Butter And Add Brown Sugar
Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir vigorously with a whisk or wooden spoon as the sugar begins to dissolve. Combine the mixture well.
Step 2: Add Cream
Add cream and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes. Add vanilla and a pinch of sea salt. Stir well until properly mixed.
Step 3: Let It Cool
Let the caramel cool in the pan for a few minutes before pouring into a glass mason jar. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Warm in microwave before serving.
- HIGH QUALITY JARS: This mason jar set is of the highest quality and designed for your convenience. Each jar has a 16 oz capacity and can be used for several different uses. Use the reusable glass jars instead of disposable containers, such as cans that can affect the flavor and freshness of your supplies.
- CLASSIC AND ELEGANT DESIGN: The Golden Spoon jars have an elegant design. The mason jars have clear, transparent glass. The classic jars come with regular silver lids, so you can use them for storing.
- PERFECT FOR COCKTAILS AND SMOOTHIES: Drink your daily breakfast smoothie in style with the mason style jars. The glass jars will elevate your drinks and cocktails and will impress your party guests.
Want another take on a caramel recipe? Check out this video from Fifteen Spatulas:
And that’s it! Making your own caramel sauce is so easy! Make this easy recipe this fall and tell me how you incorporate it in your homemade recipes. Stay tuned for more scrumptious homestead recipes.
What do you think of this caramel recipe? Will you give it a try this fall? Let us know in the comments section below.
Up Next: How To Make Caramel Apples