Spring clean your diet with our exquisite collection of scrumptious spring salad ideas. These crisp and filling dishes will tickle your taste buds and keep your body energetic, thus making you feel great throughout the season.
20 Refreshingly Delicious Spring Salad Ideas
There’s no denying spring is here! Salads are one of the many favorite dishes I love to make and eat here in my homestead during spring. And I’m so thrilled to share all these wonderful spring salad recipes that I’ve found and some are even my favorites.
I love preparing meals that could wow everyone. The nutrition and flavor in this fresh healthy Greek salad set it apart from other 10-minute creations. It’s appetizing, undoubtedly healthy, so feel free to serve it anytime of the day.
2. Fresh Dandelion and Radish Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Dandelions are a beautiful yellow flower that blooms in green fields during spring and summer. Crammed with iron, calcium, vitamins A and C, dandelion greens offer some wild rivalry with regards to a plate of mixed greens choice. Hurl them with radishes and some apple juice vinaigrette for a remarkable, great lunch!
- BIGGER & IMPROVED MODEL - Just strain, slice and serve - Saves time, not making a mess on the kitchen counter, 4-in-1 salad chopper • Serves salad for 4 people
- Easily & Quickly cuts whole vegetables, fruits, chicken & cheese into a thinly chopped salad - 60 second salad maker
- This salad bowl is also uses as a strainer & Children friendly cutting board - quick chop salad bowl
3. Mexican Quinoa Spring Salad
If you are willing to experiment and has the need to change your regular salad, you’ll find this Mexican quinoa spring salad perfectly fits the bill. It has the refreshing flavors of edible greens and topped with nutritious foods like avocado, quinoa, and black beans is a great choice. One that you shouldn’t miss this spring!
4. Butter Lettuce Salad
Just in time for April, this wonderful plate of butter lettuce salad is a perfect shift for the season by matching it with citrus and extra fresh lettuce.
- HIGH QUALITY SALAD SPINNER: Our Professional vegetable and Best salad spinner with Lid made from high quality BPA free plastic material, is ensured to be the best. the material of this big salad spinner set is non-toxic, safe and reliable for holding food, dependable and long lasting.
- INCREDIBLE ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This salad spinner has a non-skid base rubber ring gasket which keeps the vegetable spinner dryer firm on the counter when using, your top is nicely secured when spinning your vegetables for your salad. It has a large 4.5L capacity which allows you to make plenty salad at a time & accommodate more food. Impressive clear bowl is impeccable when used as a serving bowl for herbs or berries, and the basket can also be used separately as a colander.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Hassle-free unique design with large handle provides easy spinning. The Strainer basket allows for washing vegetables, it is also made to dry your salad with little effort and maximum efficiency. Make great tasting salads, any recipe your heart desires. This salad spinner is mainly used to dry washed sprouts, Freshly Washed Lettuce, Spinach, Cabbage, Vegetables, Fruits & Other Salad Ingredients
5. Herby Spring Potato Salad
If you believe that every gourmet needs to have an incredible potato salad in her or his arsenal, then this herby spring potato salad is what I’m talking about. A sleek, herby potato salad with bunches of extra fresh vegetables, this one tastes undoubtedly spring-y!
6. Broiled Halibut And Spring Greens Salad
Mix with delectable broiled halibut, making this curtailed spring salad features paper thin slices of fennel and radish and carrot strips, is a dish that’s filling, splendid, and impressive.
- 10" High quality polished stainless steel construction. Interior and exterior mirror polishing. No distortion, no fading.
- Ergonomic scissors shape makes the salad tongs easier to hold and prevent slippage, and it also look lovelier.
- Buffet tongs completely fit for Home, Hotel and Restaurant events such as for barbecues, stove pits or parties. It can also be used for daily use to pick up bread, salad, cake, steak, etc.
7. Cilantro-Lime Cucumber Salad
A light cucumber salad with red pepper flakes for a little touch of spice. This cilantro-lime cucumber salad is an extraordinary side dish, a base for a delicious vegetable sandwich, and even perfect for a light lunch.
8. Gala Prawn, Mango, Avocado, and Chicken Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
There’s nothing compares to a mix of crisp, tropical flavors to bring your taste buds to a wonderful place you only dreamed about. With plenty of delicious flavor like mango and coconut milk, this gala prawn, mango, avocado, and chicken salad with spicy peanut dressing tastes like heaven.
9. Pickled Daikon Radish and Carrot Salad
If you want something uniquely delicious with beautiful colors, this pickled daikon radish, and carrot salad gives you all that. Honey, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt all add the overall scrumptious flavor to this dish. What’s even better, is one regular-sized of Daikon radish is low in calories and high in fiber, which provides more than 100% of the daily recommended vitamin C.
- Extra sharp double blade measures 15 by 9.8 by 4.8 centimetres which enables perfect cut in one swift rocking motion
- Sturdy high grade stainless steel blade resists tarnish, scratch, damage, discolor, bend or warp
- Contour handle makes it easy to hold and promotes easy rocking motion for an efficient cut each time
10. Parsley Salad
This parsley salad is just one of the many recipes that we normally don’t use on a daily basis, but if you love to put your hands in new recipes, then this one will give so much joy.
11. Asparagus-Pea Salad
Asparagus and peas are two popular spring flavors. This asparagus and pea salad is a simple recipe that gives a refreshing twist and is bound to become a spring’s main course.
- ALL YOU NEED! NO GIMMICKS - With our easy to use chopper you get only what you need, quality and long lasting durability in an easy to use design!
- REDUCES ONION VAPORS to minimize tears in a storage container. Holds up to 4 cups or 1.2 liters
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Made from BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for superior break resistance. 2 ultra-sharp German 420-grade hardened stainless steel discs for chopping/dicing the hardest vegetables/cheeses with 1 easy motion EVERY time
12. Scandinavian Starter
Scandinavian starter features fresh herbs and root vegetables to give you all the delicious flavor of fresh dishes in Scandinavian. If you want to bring your taste buds in Scandinavian countries, then this recipe is for you!
13. Micro Greens Salad With Garlic Mustard Dressing
This micro greens salad with garlic mustard dressing is loaded with fresh micro greens nutrients and liven up with the scrumptious garlic mustard dressing making it an amazing dish to present the spring.
15. Spring Edible Greens With Pickled Vegetables
If you want a dish that has beauty and flavors, this spring edible greens with pickled vegetables have it all. Look how gorgeous this salad is? Also, radishes are highly desired during spring, and as you can see, its undeniable why. This wonderful salad has quick and easy pickling recipe anyone can easily memorize and whip.
16. Fresh Spring Salad
This fresh spring salad is another gorgeously brilliant and terribly easy salad recipe that showcase the crispiness of spring products. Combine your edible greens with your fresh delicious asparagus for one amazing spring freshness.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other mandolines struggle with quality and design (lack of adjustability) issues, our patented design and quality solves those problems and makes this the new standard in fruit/vegetable slicers - Tomato Knives
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only knob-controlled fully adjustable mandoline slicer giving you more options than any of our competitors
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
17. Meyer Lemon Spring Salad With Goat Cheese
This scrumptious recipe is very accessible, as it requires produce from the garden. Luckily, I have all the ingredients available in my homestead garden. I’ll be adding more greens to this one to make it even more nourishing. Something that I can easily adjust to my liking, loving it!
18. Asian Seafood Salad
Taste the authentic and unique flavor of a delicious Asian cuisine in this Asian seafood salad! It has sesame dressing and Yuzu citrus which are perfect for marinating a seafood.
19. Asian Spring Salad With Macadamia Nuts
This Asian spring salad with macadamia nuts is another spring salad that adopts the unique flavors of Asian dish. Macadamia nuts include a delightful crunch to a flavorful spring dish.
20. Grilled Avocado With Quinoa Salad Recipe
This salad is great to serve as an appetizer or simply just a healthy meal you can enjoy at home. The flavors from citrus, vinaigrette, and tomatoes mixed with the nutty quinoa and soft creamy grilled avocado blend perfectly for a warm spring dish.
Still got time for one more spring-y salad? Check out this video from I Heart Recipes:
There’s no denying spring provides an easy start for a healthy delicious diet. And make it a lot easier through growing with us here in Homesteading and eliminate the long wait for spring to create these wonderful, refreshing dishes.
What do you think of these spring salad recipes? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.
Want more spring recipes to try this season? Check out here 11 Spring Recipes For The Homesteading Cook!