Chicken casserole recipes are great for the whole family. It’s a delicious meal that will leave everyone feeling satisfied and energized.
15 Tasty Chicken Casserole Recipes To Feed The Whole Family
My family just loves a good casserole. So whenever I get the chance, I look for new casserole recipes to try. This time, I was craving chicken so obviously, I needed to find chicken casserole recipes. There are a lot of recipes I love, but I enjoy trying out new recipes, too. If you need a few ideas on what to serve your family, keep scrolling! Before you get started, make sure you have the best casserole dishes!
1. Hash Brown Chicken Casserole
Hash brown and chicken casserole in one. I’d love to have some for breakfast. Check it here.
2. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
Be careful when you make this, the cheddar is just too good. I’d highly recommend that you share the pan. Get the recipe here.
3. Chicken Cornbread Casserole
Easy to make and satisfyingly delicious. Check it out here.
4. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
If you love pasta, then this is a chicken casserole recipe you should keep in your back pocket.
5. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole with Rice
Looking for a complete meal in a pot? Well, this chicken cordon bleu casserole with rice may just be what you need.
6. Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole
An easy Paleo recipe that’s more than just yummy, it’s also healthy! See it here.
7. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
Need some comfort food? This is something easy you can make. Try it here.
8. Chicken Piccata Casserole
It’s as easy as making pasta. Get the recipe here.
9. Creamy Chicken Ritz Casserole
A complete meal in a dish. See how you can make it here.
10. Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
Want something cheesy? Then this is the casserole for you.
11. Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Pasta lovers rejoice! They may not want to have the usual spaghetti after this. Recipe here.
12. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
A creamy casserole that you’ll want to make over and over again. Check it out here.
13. French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake
Whip everything up in just 5 minutes and it’s ready to eat in 20! Recipe here.
14. Chicken and Dumpling Casserole
A dish that’s full of flavor. My two favorite things combined in one casserole.
15. Nacho Cheese Doritos Chicken Casserole
If you haven’t considered making this, you should! Get the recipe here.
Want to see how to make a classic chicken casserole recipe? Then check out this video from AllRecipes:
So which chicken casserole are you going to serve the family tonight? Let us know below in the comments!