Looking for easy foil wrapped camping recipes for outdoor meals? If you’re planning your next camping trip, these are the recipes you have to try!
Easy Foil Wrapped Camping Recipes For Outdoor Meals
Don’t you just love the outdoors? I think any homesteader will tell you that they do. So whenever my family has the chance to go camping, we grab that opportunity. Have you ever tried making campfire pizza? It’s glorious! Now I wanted to try recipes using foil, and let me tell you, I brought lots on our last trip. If you also want to try new foil wrapped camping recipes, then this is your list!
1. Indian Spiced Baked Potato and Egg Foil Packets
- image via Cotter Crunch
Who doesn’t love potatoes? This is an easy recipe you can make over the campfire. Don’t be deceived by the title “baked”. Check the recipe here.
2. Salsa Verde Baked Salmon in Foil
- image via Whole Food Bellies
For your first meal, pack this! Just have the grill ready, and enjoy gourmet food while camping! See how here.
3. Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Potatoes in Foil
- image via Damn Delicious
Make an easy flavor-packed dish that’s oh so healthy! Check it out here.
4. Halibut and Veggie Foil Packet
- image via Everyday Dishes
It will take you less than 10 minutes to cook this yummy dish. It’s a complete meal in foil. See it here.
5. Caprese Stuffed Chicken Foil Packs
- image via The Wholesome Dish
Start with a caprese salad and end up with a delicious chicken dish your whole family can enjoy camping. Get the recipe here.
— DIY Ready (@DIYReady) July 11, 2015
6. Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets
- image via Creme dela Crumb
Want to have something sweet and savory in the woods? Then this is the foil packet you have to make. Recipe here.
7. Foil Pack Fajitas
- image via Simply Sissom
Can you believe you can make freezer packs of these yummies? See how here.
8. Breakfast Burrito
- image via Taste and Tell
A breakfast burrito is happiness as it is. Then you can take it camping? A reason to celebrate! Check it out here.
9. Campfire French Toast
- image via This Lil Piglet
Take a bite of this, and you’ll feel like you never left home. See how you can make it here.
10. Grilled Foil Pack Cheesy Fries
- image via Tablespoon
This will be the perfect snack for when it’s time for the ghost stories! Recipe here!
11. Campfire Paella
- image via Zestuous
It may sound complicated? But trust me, it’s as easy as mixing all the ingredients together. See it here.
12. Camping Hot Dogs
- image via Frugal Coupon Living
Make these and see the anticipation and excitement in your kids’ eyes light up. Grab the recipe here.
Need more ideas to camp out like a pro? Watch this quick and easy recipe from POPSUGAR Food:
Which camping recipe are you preparing for your next camping trip? Let us know below in the comments!
LIKE this? I’m sure you’ll LOVE:
- 13 Dutch Oven Recipes For Cooking Outdoors
- Campfire Pizza Recipe In A Dutch Oven
- 11 Crazy Simple & Super Delicious Camping Snacks | Camping Food Recipes