Looking for energy bar recipes to give you the afternoon boost? If you want some delicious and easy to make recipes, then this list is for you!
13 Energy Bar Recipes for a Boost in Energy
Being a homesteader means being on your feet almost all day. I get up early in the morning, fix breakfast for the family, then go about my chores on the homestead. I love what I do but there are times I need that extra boost, especially during the afternoon hump. It happens almost everyday, so my solution is: energy bars! It’s a great way to keep hunger pangs at bay and also gives me the much-needed energy to complete my daily tasks. If you also want to make some, here are a couple of energy bar recipes you can try.
Other options include fiber rich fruits and veggies. 😉
- image via Homesteading
This bagged mix is perfect for making your own energy bars, especially if you like to make your own food without the hassle of shopping for all the separate ingredients. Check it out here.
- Real food energy bars created with active people in mind, every bar has 200 calories and 7 grams of protein.
- Why choose a flavor or two when you can get all nine in one convenient mixed pack? We put the whole shebang - plus a double serving of our most popular Ah, Fudge Nuts! - together in one place for you. Grab a box and give them all a try!
- Each unique flavor features a blend of natural ingredients, all starting with dates that are a great source of carbohydrates that are easy to convert to energy.
2. Granola Bar Recipes
- image via Homemade Recipes
Why settle for one granola bar recipe when you can rev up your taste buds with 25? Get the list here!
- For Students, Military Personnel, Co-workers, Sports Teams, etc.
- An assortment of each of the following breakfast or snack bars.
- Nature Valley Oats and Honey and Sweet and Salty Peanut; Kashi Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt.
3. No Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- image via Running on Real Food
You’ll love these vegan and gluten free protein bars! Find out why this is one of the tastiest vegan energy bar recipes around! See how you can make it here.
4. Healthy Homemade PB Energy Bars
- image via Clean Food Crush
I’m a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate! These are so yummy, even the kids will approve. Check it out here.
- Features Oregon-grown pumpkin seeds and Oregon-grown blueberries
- Certified Organic
- Only 6 ingredients!
5. Quinoa Tahini Bar
- image via Avocado A Day Nutrition
These quinoa tahini bars are protein-packed and naturally sweetened with dates. No sugar required! Recipe here.
6. Superfood Energy Bars
- image via My Nearest and Dearest
The ingredients speak for themselves. This energy bar has all the ingredients you’ll ever need. This will become one of your favorite energy bar recipes! Get Recipe Here.
7. Snickerdoodle Date Energy Bar
- image via Get Inspired Everyday
So easy, all you’ll need is a food processor. Check it out here.
Follow us on Instagram @HomesteadingUSA for more daily inspiration
Sweet potato shepherds pie for lunch today! Golly, does this look amazing or what? #lunchtime #shepherdspie #sweetpotato #lunchbreak #homesteading #ontheblog #yummm #deliciousfood #recipeshare #recipeideas
A photo posted by Homesteading (@HomesteadingUSA) on
8. Millet Chocolate Energy Bars
- image via The Awesome Green
Ever tried millet? Well you’ll be pleased to know that it’s a good source of insoluble fiber that your body needs. Recipe here.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bars
- image via Tina’s Chic Corner
Chocolate chips and cookie dough? Is there a better mix than this? See it here.
10. Raw No-Bake Date and Coconut Energy Bars
- image via Zoom Yummy
You don’t really need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen to make these yummy treats. Check it out here.
11. No-Bake Workout Bars
- image via SkinnyMs.
Need a little something to munch on after your workout? Try these no-bake delights with this recipe.
- • LONG SHELF LIFE - It is strictly made with long expiration date for up to 5 years even if you stock in a long period of time the taste is still the same crunchy and fresh that keeps you nourished and alive. Each bar contains over 400 calories!
- • VARIETY FLAVORS - These are very tasty and filling it comes with different fruity flavors Lemon, Raspberry, Raspberry, Cherry, Tropical fruit, Orange flavored bars. It won't make you thirsty or dry out your mouth.
- • DURABLE PACKAGING - The packing is absolutely Mylar vacuumed packed and BPA-free which preserved them crunchy, safe and fresh to eat. No worries about broken packaging this is very well sealed solid plastic.
12. 3-Ingredient Energy Bar
- image via My Recipe Magic
This recipe will make you forget going to the grocery store to buy Larabars. Plus, you’ll only need three ingredients! Yay!
13. Coconut Matcha Energy Bars
- image via The Grateful Grazer
I’m currently in love with matcha so when I found this energy bar recipe, I just had to try it. I’m sure you’ll love it, too.
- 1 CUP OF COFFEE'S WORTH OF CAFFEINE: 100mg of caffeine from organic green tea in every bar
- SIMPLE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: 190 healthy calories and just 8 all-natural, super simple ingredients you'll recognize
- CHEWY AND CHOCOLATEY: Tasty recipe made in the USA
Got room for one more? Then check out this video tutorial on how to make your own Uber Bars from Global Cycling Network:
Let us know in the comments which of these energy bar recipes are your favorite!