Dollar store crafts and ideas are a excellent for decor, accessories and gifts for your homestead. Plus, it’s a great way to save time and money! Check out our list of 54 dollar store crafts, then head over to your own dollar store and get crafting! I’d love to see what you can come up with.
54 Dollar Store Crafts for the Homestead
Make these crafts for your own homestead, or share them with others as gifts and mementos. They are all easy to make, and will cost under $10! Head to your local craft store or thrift shop and see what you can come up with.
Click through the images for the full tutorials!
54 Dollar Store Crafts for the Homestead
1. Make a Lampshade out of Dollar Store Finds
2. Spray paint your dollar store finds and decorate a mirror
3. Use dollar store stockings as place settings for a DIY dinner party
4. This burlap wreath was made out of Dollar Store Crafts!
5. Get dollar store sandals, fabric strips, and glue, and personalize some sandals!
This DIY project is a great party craft for teens. Tutorial here
More dollar store craft projects!
— DIY Ready (@DIYReady) April 11, 2015
6. Stay Organized with this Dollar Store Craft Wall Calendar
Use paint chips and an old frame to DIY your next calendar – image via
7. Dollar Store Craft to Sell
Make a countdown calendar, paint a dollar store paint with chalk paint, add a stand and a bow, and put them on the market! Click here for instructions found here.
Looking for more ideas on How to Sell What You Make? Check out THIS guidebook brought to you by our sister site, DiyReady.com.
8. Shop for your Wedding at the Dollar Store and be happily surprised with the results!
Wedding Guests will have no idea that you crafted more than half the affair with dollar store finds! Click here for ideas.
9. Perfect Dollar Store Crafts for Girls
Make wood carved wall hangers from these dollar store favorites! All you have to do is find your items, nail them together, and paint!
10. Make this vintage wooden spoon gift set out of dollar store crafts
Watch how this crafter hand painted, sanded, and prepared this wonderful homey gift – via
11. Dollar Store Crafts for Spring
All you need is some glass, some flowers, and some spray paint! – via
12. Make pinwheels for summer with this Dollar Store Crafts Idea
13. Make a centerpiece out of dollar store crafts
14. Shower Curtain Bathroom Dollar Store Craft
Paint a shower curtain for a fun and cheap kids craft project!
15. Get creative with picture frames for these dollar store crafts
16. Stay organized in the kitchen easily with the dollar store as your friend!
17. Beautiful paper lanterns made from dollar store finds
Fold paper in half, cut slots down the center, careful not to cut to the edges. Unfold and roll. Tape the edges, and hang!
18. Rustic Dollar Store Crafts
It doesn’t get more rustic than this. Image via
19. Fun Dollar Store Crafts for Teachers
This is a learning game teachers can make on the cheap – tutorial via
20. Make a cake stand out of dollar store finds
21. Easy Dollar Store Crafts for the Home
22. Outdoor Idea using Dollar Store Crafts
How cool is this? Tutorial here.
23. Dollar Store Crafts for Birthday Party!
Make a fun cupcake flute, fill the base with m&ms!
24. Prism Jar Dollars Store Craft
25. Garden dollar Store Crafts Idea
26. Flowers Dollar Store Crafts
27. Make a Pin Cushion for a Cute Dollar Store Craft Idea
28. Dollar Store Crafts Party Project
This festive party ceiling cost less than 10 dollars – via
29. How to make cool plates from the dollar store
A little paint and right message can make a wonderful gift for the home. Image via
30. Fall Dollar Store Crafts
Make these DIY leaf votives for fall – via
31. Bedroom Dollar Store Project – Mirror Wall Hanging
This dollar store craft was inspired by CB2, but done with dollar store mirrors at home on the cheap! via
32. Easter Dollar Store Crafts
Beautiful wrapped eggs for a rustic easter. (In store these would be $20 a pop!) image via
33. Dollar Store Crafts for Thanksgiving
34. Dollar Store Craft Projects for any age
Write a nice message for a special occasion whit this diy tutorial, and gift this to a loved one. Tutorial Here.
35. Country Dollar Store Crafts
Make this fun country wall out of finds from the dollar store. via
36. Wreath Dollar Store Idea
Did you just say 15 minutes and dollar store? This DIY is a must! Learn how here.
37. Dollar Store Crafts for Boys
All you need is this magic glow in the dark goo! (it’s made out of HIGHLIGHTESR!!!) Details here.
38. You can make fabric wall art for you Apartment with these Dollar Store Crafts
39. Dollar Store Crafts for Jewelry
Stack cups and glue them together for this topsy turvy jewelry holder. how to Details Here.
40. Pantry Storage from Dollar Store Crafts
41. Mothers Day Gifts from the Dollar Store
What’s not to love when everything is in her favorite color??? Details via
42. Dollar Store Crafts Wall Idea
You can make these awesome lace doily wall hangings on the cheap. Learn how here.
43. Dollar Store Crafts for Room Decor
Organize your space with style and decorate the drawers with a shelf liner from the dollar store! All the details here.
44. Chandelier fashioned out of Dollar Store Crafts
DIY your own chandelier with dollar store finds. It’s easy – make it here.
45. DIY a chessboard out of sewing notions and a quilt
This is too clever! Make it here.
46. Dollar Store Craft Vase
47. Dollar Store Craft Ideas For The Office!
You could revamp your entire office with dollar store finds. Check it out.
48. Chalkboard Dollar Store Craft
49. Winter Dollar Store Craft Idea
Make this wonderful snowflake garland with dollar store find. Details Here.
50. Candlestick Menu Dollar Store Craft
How fun is this? Use a memo pad and candlestick to add some fantastic southern charm to your next dinner party. Details Via
51. Dollar Store Craft To Make For Your Love
All you need is a white board marker, and an empty frame! It’s so easy. Instructions here.
52. Dollar Store Craft Cake Stand
Your cakes will never be the same again. Details here.
53. Dollar Store Craft Classroom Project
These fun classroom organizers were made at the dollar store – great idea for the class or the farm! details here
54. Glittered Dollar Store Craft Idea
Because who doesn’t need a little extra glitter in their lives? Make it here.
Got time for one more? Check out more dollar store crafts from mycraftingchannelonline:
That was 54 ideas – but it doesn’t end here! There is an endless number of crafts you can make, and things you can do from finds at the dollar store, from the thrift store, and the craft supplies just laying around the homestead! Get creative, and have some fun! A gift made with love is best kind of gift – no matter how much it cost you to make. I’d love to see what you were able to come up with, feel free to share photos in the comments below.
Brag about your crafting adventures with this FREE shirt!
Like this post? You’ll Also Like