Cast iron skillet recipes are great for quick meals that the family will love! Pick from these 20 recipes to get started on your cast iron skillet dinner.
20 Cast Iron Skillet Recipes The Family Will Love
We’ve searched high and low to bring you the best cast iron skillet recipes out there. And if that weren’t good enough, here’s the kicker – most of them are ONE pot meals, meaning more “mmmm”s and less clean up! Check out these mouthwatering recipes below, and if you’re new to cast iron skillet cooking head on over here to read more about seasoning your pan before you start. Make sure you pick up a cast iron skillet so you can cook up these delicious recipes!
P.S. You may not realize this, but using your cast iron skillet is a great way to cook just about anything, no oven necessary!
1. Cast Iron Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Use this cast iron skillet chocolate chip cookie recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth’s in your home!
2. Simple Sesame Chicken
If you’re looking to add a little Asian flare to your chicken recipes, try out this deliciously easy recipe.
3. Steak with Gorgonzola Herbed Butter Recipe
Steak is not only good in the grill, but can be cooked to perfection in a skillet. And if that’s not enough convincing, here’s three words for you: cheese AND butter. Yum.
4. Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet Dinner
Gourmet chefs might call this a “deconstructed” version of stuffed cabbage. But you don’t need any fancy titles to make this delicious cast iron skillet meal.
5. Chipotle Black Bean and Rice
This vegetarian recipe is so good even the most adamant carnivores won’t miss the meat!
6. Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada
Looking to add a little spice to your cast iron skillet cooking? Look no further! This slightly spicy recipe is sure to please a crowd.
7. Southwest Chicken and Rice
Cheese, chicken, rice and a little spice! Dinner is served.
8. Skillet Zucchini
This skillet zucchini is a delicious healthy recipe option or works great as a side dish recipe.
9. One Skillet Rice, Broccoli & Chicken Dinner
Here’s a one pan recipe for those of you who want some home cooking without all the mess.
10. Raw Vegan “Skillet” Brownies
For all you vegan skeptics out there, believe me when I say this recipe will not leave you feeling like anything is missing. Try out these cast iron skillet brownies and you may even become a vegan-believer.
11. Healthy and Easy Skillet Lasagna
Good news, noodle lovers, healthy and easy lasagna exists! Get the recipe here.
12. Skillet Shrimp with Orzo, Feta and Asparagus
Get your mediterranean on with this healthy seafood recipe.
13. Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
Use this easy broccoli casserole recipe to create the perfect side dish for your entree or let it stand alone as a cheesy meal in itself.
14. Taco Quinoa Turkey Skillet Dinner
Get a double dose of protein with this turkey and quinoa recipe.
15. Skillet Salmon with Quinoa, Feta and Arugula
Here’s another healthy recipe for the health conscious crowd.
16. One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta
Create a one pot wonder with this delicious cast iron skillet recipe for mexican pasta.
17. Cajun Shrimp and Quinoa Casserole
Get the taste of N’Orleans with this easy cajun shrimp dinner.
18. One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers
A long time favorite in the American household, this stuffed bell pepper recipe is sure to please even picky eaters!
19. Sriracha Lime Chicken Skillet
Add a little zing and zest to your cast iron skillet chicken recipes with this fun and easy Sriracha lime sauce.
20. Quick Lemony Skillet Pork Chops
This pork chop recipe is a hearty, healthy way to end your day with some fresh-tasting, belly-filling goodness.
Now that your stomach is rumbling and you’ve been inspired by some of these cast iron skillet recipes, it’s time to get cooking! If you need some tips for cleaning, storing, and general care for your skillet, head over here for some advice.
Like This? You’ll also love:
- 21 Savory Cast Iron Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 12 Cast Iron Skillet Dessert Recipes
- Search cast iron 5 Must-Know Tips for Cooking with a Cast Iron Skillet
Mexican pasta BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… you white people..