Lesson 2: Blacksmithing Guide | Anvil Advice
In the next lesson of our blacksmithing guide, take a look at some of this useful anvil advice as we continue speaking with Armondo about the right way to use an anvil. Armondo discusses how to use an anvil for efficiency and how to conserve energy using the anvil correctly. We also get to see a side by side comparison of an anvil that is great and one that’s not so great, so you can see the difference. Armondo goes through the process of how the hammer should fall and bounce back, maximizing your energy. We were shocked to learn that not all anvils are the same, in this video you’ll see the right way and wrong way to use an anvil. You’ll also learn how to take care of your anvil. It’s pretty fascinating if we say so ourselves, so be sure to continue onto the next lesson, check it out!
In this video:
- How to swing your hammer on the anvil.
- How Armondo correctly uses an anvil to hammer out metal.
- The difference between a good anvil and a bad anvil.
- The right way to use an anvil.
- The right way to use a hammer.
- How to listen to your anvil.
- And much more.